Ah, the end of one year, the beginning of another. It seems to me that every year at this time I can't believe the year is over. It seems years are flying by much faster than they used to. I mean, really? December is over?
I don't generally make New Year's resolutions. Not because I don't keep them, I just generally feel things are going pretty well, and in fact, I probably would forget about them. But this year, just because that's how life is taking me, I have made some resolutions...well, maybe they are more like goals, but whatever.
This year, I resolve:
1) To finish painting my garage.
2) To expand the size of my garden.
3) To begin composting (already started, actually).
4) To keep my bird feeders full (for the most part).
5) To eat more fruits and veggies and those other things I mentioned in another post.
I really should resolve to bike more. But I'm afraid I might flop in that goal. So I'll just keep it in the back of my mind as something I'd like to do, and then feel good when I do it.
Do you have any resolution/goal type things for the new year?