Thursday, July 12, 2012

My "Lazy List" of Birds

I've become a lazy list keeper. So for this past year, here is what I've jotted down as having seen. I know I'm missing a lot.

American Avocet
American White Pelican
American Kestrel
Bank Swallow
Barn Owl
Barn Swallow
Black-bellied Plover
Black-billed Magpie
Black-necked Stilt
Bonaparte's Gull
Brewer's Blackbird
Brown-headed Cowbird
Bullock's Oriole
Burrowing Owl
California Gull
California Quail
Canada Goose
Chukar
Cliff Swallow
Common Grackle
Common Raven
Double-crested Cormorant
Eared Grebe
European Starling
Franklin's Gull
Great Blue Heron
Great Horned Owl
Horned Lark
Killdeer
Lark Sparrow
Lesser Scaup
Loggerhead Shrike
Long-billed Curlew
MacGillivray's Warbler
Marsh Wren
Mourning Dove
Northern Harrier
Northern Shoveler
Red-winged Blackbird
Ring-necked Pheasant
Sandhill Crane
Say's Phoebe
Short-eared Owl
Western Kingbird
Western Meadowlark
White-crowned Sparrow
White-faced Ibis
Willet
Yellow Warbler
Yellow-breasted Chat
Yellow-headed Blackbird

2 comments:

Sybil said...

That's your "lazy list" ! :-)

Deejbrown said...

Not bad for a "lazy list." It would be interesting to see what the unlazy list looks like!

PS: For what it's worth (feel free to ignore this) I know word verification is important for some, but I've just about given up commenting on sites that use it. It's just too frustrating.