Monday, October 20, 2008

Too Fun

I'm back. I could have kept up on blogging last week while I was on vacation. But I just couldn't bring myself to think that clearly. However, if you do want more of a re-cap than what I'll share today, check out my roommate's blog. She kept up on daily happenings.

So I'll just give a quick rundown of what we did. We took hundreds of pics, so here is just a sampling.

Sunrise on our drive down



Our arrival - Let the magic begin!


Me (in back), Troi and Hyrum getting ready for a ride.

Parker enjoying a ride

Our first of many trips down Splash Mountain

Kim climbing around Tarzan's Treehouse

All of us outside Big Thunder Mountain

After a wet trip on Splash Mountain

Candy Corn grows on trees at California Adventures

Our ride on The Tower of Terror

Troi, Hyrum and I getting ready to be shot straight up. The ride hasn't even started, and I'm already scared to the core. :)


A day at Universal Studios



In addition to this burning warehouse from Backdraft, we were involved in floods, plane crashes, and shark attacks.

A day at Sea World




We were sitting close enough to all of this to get completely soaked!


It's kind of hard to see, but there is a dolphin jumping extremely high!

Dolphin dance

Enjoying a display on tide pools

And to end, we spent a little time at the beach - Bolsa Chica to be exact! And I have to say, I am terrible at identifying shorebirds!





3 comments:

Corey said...

Felicia is going to be JEALOUS when she reads that you went to Bolsa Chica! Looks like a great trip!

Wendy said...

Corey, I thought of Felicia while I was there. It was fun to be some place I was at least a bit familiar with because of her stories.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Bolsa Chica! Whenever I'm in LA I try to scoot down there. Looks like you had a good time!