Mike, from The Feather and the Flower tagged me a while ago to do this meme. I've seen it around, have read several other bloggers random things, but this is my first tag to do it. Okay, I'll give it a shot. But I warn you, I am not always the best at thinking of random things...well, maybe that's not exactly true. I do think of very random things, but not usually about myself.
But first, the rules:
Here are the rules for Six Random Things:
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Write six random things about yourself.
- Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
- Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
- Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
2. I think hoodies are wonderful things. And when you wear them with a ball cap, the hood turns with your head, giving you your full field of view.
3. I enjoy singing. I'm not a great singer, but give me a random, silly song, and I can do wonders with it. I often include a cute, educational song in my programs and force the audience to sing along with me. They love it, I know they do.
4. I've biked (under my power, not a motorcycle) across Utah and across Montana. The bike ride across Utah was just me, my sister, a friend and my mom as the support staff. It took 4 days if I remember correctly. The ride across Montana was a huge fundraiser with Pallota Teamworks, and included almost 1200 riders, to raise money to find a cure for Aids. It took 5 days. That was a truly memorable event.
5. I get car sick very easily. If I'm not driving, I can't look down, or read, or do much of anything for any amount of time that takes my eyes off the road. It's tricky on trips when I have to be the map navigator. I have to navigate in spurts.
6. I've only been out of the country one time, for about 2 hours. I crossed the border into Mexico several years ago, just to say I had. Spent some money, and came back.
Now, there are people I'd like to tag with the little meme.
Marlo, from Life at the Lake.
Luann, from Everything Plaid.
Kim from Light and Fluffy
Kate from Oregonian Jefferies
Rachel from The Preslars
Phew. That's finally done.