Friday, February 06, 2009

SkyWatch Friday

I have a lot of family living in Idaho. Both my mom and dad have roots in Idaho. So we tend to go up quite often to visit family and for reunions. Last summer we went up for a reunion of family members I don't know well. But mom wanted to go, so to give her some company Kim and I went along.

It was a short, one day trip. But the company was nice, and the scenery was beautiful and rustic.

Lots of fields of corn, hay, and alfalfa. Old barns. Silos. Clean air. That occasional farm aroma. I had the chance to meet some great-aunts and uncles that I had never met before. And of course, a beautiful sunset through the clouds.

To see other skies, visit SkyWatch Friday. You won't be sad you did.

2 comments:

Linda Jacobs said...

I love the way heaven seems to be coming through the clouds!

Anonymous said...

I haven't visited Idaho. This looks very Midwestern, not the wild west look I expected.