Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A cute, favorite book



I like you
And I know why


I like you because
You are a good person
To like

I like you because
When I tell you something special
You know it's special
And you remember it
A long long time

You say
Remember when you told me
Something special
And both of us remember

When I think something is important
You think it's important too

We have good ideas

When I say something funny
You laugh
I think I'm funny and
You think I'm funny too
Hah-hah

...

We fool around the same way all the time

Sometimes we don't say a word
We snurkle under fences
We spy secret places

If I am a goofus on the roofus
Hollering my head off
You are one too

...

That's because
You really like me

You really like me
Don't you

And I really like you back
And you like me back
And I like you back

And that's the way we keep on going
Every day

...

I like you because
I don't know why but
Everything that happens
Is nicer with you

I can't remember when I didn't like you

It must have been lonesome then

I like you because because because
I forgot why I like you
But I do
So many reasons

...

I guess I just like you
I guess I just like you

Because I like you

2 comments:

Kim Zuch said...

Awww, that is cute. I still love kid's books!

Jenny said...

I love to snurkle under fences. I just never had the words for it... :)