Thursday, March 29, 2012

Thursdays are becoming my after work bike day. I rather like it. Today I just did the 6 mile loop from my house, around the Visitor Center, past the beach and back up to my house. It's only 6 miles, but it had me feeling pretty queezy. Nice head wind, and a few short but intense hills about did me in. Not to mention the cool breeze penetrated right into my ear canals, and about froze them all the way down to my brain. I'm rather out of shape on my bike. It will be nice to see how that ride progresses as the summer goes along.

Anyway, my point of all this is that I was able to pass by the beach as the sun was setting lower in the sky. The gulls and other birds were out just having a marvelous time making all kinds of noise, no doubt enjoying the setting sun as well. I took this short little clip - again with my phone, so not the best quality, but hopefully you get the idea.


It really is pretty awesome out here right now.

No comments: